Why do lips get dry?
Lips most commonly become dry or chapped due to being burned by the sun or as a result of fluctuations in temperature such as in the winter.
Why is it important to keep lips healthy?
- If lips are not protected this can lead to lines and wrinkles forming (commonly known as smoker’s lines)
- The lips are skin and need to be exfoliated, hydrated and protected just as any area of skin does
- If you have had lip fillers, by looking after your lip skin it can enhance and extend treatment results
- Lipstick will go on better and last longer
What can you do to prevent dry lips?
- Use an SPF daily – Use a lip balm that contains a sun protection to prevent daily damage caused by sun exposure
- Exfoliate – Using an exfoliator will remove the dead skin layer
- Avoid Vaseline – Products such as Vaseline sit on top of the lips acting as a mask rather than fixing the problem
- Use hydrating serums – Serums are optimum for hydration around the eyes and lips as the skin is thinner in these areas so they are more easily absorbed
With over 18 years combined experience in the Aesthetic industry, we have treated clients of all ages and have equipped ourselves with the right tools to manage all lip reconditioning concerns, while considering budget and lifestyle.
All of our treatments are results driven to make sure you get the smooth lips you deserve.
Scroll down to follow links to the best treatments available for lips. Use the Book button to arrange a Perk lip treatment to exfoliate and deeply hydrate the lips.
For more information on Lips please Click Here.
If you would like to know more about Lips please fill in the form and we will be sure to get back to you soon.
We use a range of procedures to tackle Lips
Please Click on one below for further information.
Perk lip is the optimum treatment to deeply exfoliate and hydrate the lips while being gentle and non invasive. As part of the treatment you will then receive a free lip serum and SPF lip balm to take home, this is included in the price.