What causes acne to form on the back?
- Deep cleanse and exfoliation – Removes dead skin and dirt
- Glycolic and salicylic acid peel – Reduces oil production and softens pores
- Extractions – Purges pores to remove blackheads and congestion
- Hydration – Nourishes the skin with key ingredients to improve skin health
- LED Light therapy – Blue light is used to kill any remaining acne bacteria
- Results can be seen in just 1 treatment, however we recommend a course of 3 treatments for the best results.
For more information on Back Acne please Click Here.
If you would like to know more about Back Acne please fill in the form and we will be sure to get back to you soon.
We use a range of procedures to tackle Back Acne
Please Click on one below for further information.
The internationally renowned, multi award winning skin health treatment. HydraFacial is a multi step facial that effectively extracts congestion, softens fine lines, smooths and deeply hydrates the skin with instant results visible and long term benefits, suitable for all skin types with no pain and no downtime.Read More
Back Acne FAQ
We would highly recommend the deep cleaning, multi step Hydra-Bacial treatment which is machine based and includes; deep cleanse and exfoliation, glycolic peel, extraction, hydration infusion and LED light therapy.
If you are too ticklish to have this hands on treatment however, we can perform a course of LED light therapy to reduce acne producing bacteria.
LED Light therapy is included in the Hydra-Bacial treatment